This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
NetSpend is a leading provider of general-point refillable prepaid debit cards with related financial services to the approximated 68 million under banked customers in the United States. NetSpend helps the people who do not have a conventional bank account or who usually depend on other financial services. The Company's operation is to extend products and services which empower under banked users with the convenience, protection and freedom to be self-banked. For efficiency and accuracy, NetSpend has their online website catering to those always on the go customers. However, depite the great service NetSpend provides it is inevitable that the user experiences some technical glitches while trying to access her NetSpend account. It is either faulty login links and buttons or being redirected to a faulty page. If you are experiencing such problems then you have come across to the right page that will help you solve your NetSpend Login woes. A video is featured below showing instructions to help you out with your problem. Step by step instructions are also provided underneath the video to help you more with your NetSpend Login problems:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the NetSpend Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://www.netspend.com/login.shtml Simply highlight the link provided, right click it and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, simply right click the empty text field of the address bar and with the drop down list that appears click Paste.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section at the center of the web page. Start with inputting your Username on the first text field that requires you to do so. Make sure you are carefully inputting your Username and without errors to avoid more delays while trying to access your account.
- Next, input your Password on the second text field. Carefully input your password to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After completing the text fields, click Log in button to access your account.
Encountered a roadblock? Reset your login credentials:
- If you erred while inputting information, once you click the Login button, you will be directed to a new page. However, the reset links are beside the text fields that needs Username and Password. This page is more convenient than that of the first one.
- In the login section, click the link you are having problem with: Forgot Username? and Forgot Password?
- If yu are having problems with your Username then click the Forgot Username? link. You will be then directed to their reset page. On this page, you will have to input your sixteen digit card number on the text field that requires you to do so. Then click Continue.
- If you are having problems with your Password then click the Forgot Password? link as stated on steps one and three. Once clicked you will be directed to a new page where you will have to input your Username on the text field provided. Once inputted click Continue.
- There are maybe additional steps to be considered so just follow the onscreen instructions carefully and avoid making any errors.
If all else fails, contact NetSpend directly:
Monday through Friday: 8AM-10PM Central Time
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM-8PM Central Time
Write a letter:
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Send an email:
Do not forget to bookmark this page and visit the page often for any changes or updates made on the above login process as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding NetSpend Login process.